The Versatile Blogger Award
Blogging is a great way to initiate change. Being an avid reader of different genres, in different categories, both fiction and non-fiction in the world of what I call Books, I have always desired to write book reviews that would give the reader a personal view of the book that he or she would like to read.
Somehow or other, I never found the time–that is until I read the first book of a three book series, Inner Space by Merlin Fraser. This series gave me the boost I needed to step out and write my idea of what a book review should give to the reader.
Thus, it was a pleasant surprise that my writer colleague, Larry, http://memyselfandkids.wordpress.com/, nominated my new blog Pat Garcia Book Reviews for its second award. Starting this book review blog has had an exciting kick-off with the Inner Space trilogy, and I look forward to bringing top quality book reviews to it with a personal touch. So, thank you Larry, for nominating me.
In accordance with the rules here seven things about myself:
1. I love Apple products.
2. Singing is a part of my life. It is a joy and privilege that I enjoy.
3. I am a positive, optimistic person.
4. I reach out to people because I love people.
5. Even though I reach out to other, I need time alone.
6. I meditate in the Bible every day.
7. I jog and love it, even when it is killing me.
The following fifteen blogs are blogs that I nominate for this award: